Washington Hills 2021 Late Harvest Riesling

 


This is a 2021 Late Harvest Riesling by the Washington Hills; it was made and bottled in Walla Walla Washington State in the USA. I bought the wine for around 11 dollars and according to the site EmpireWine, the Riesling tasted like "sweet lime" with "lingering nectarine" after taste.

My own review of the wine is that it had a tree fruit kind of smell, like cooked apples, and it overall had a honey like smell to it. I had a Riesling before, so I was quite excited to try another and compare the tastes between the two. So, when I took the sip, the wine tasted sweeter than the previous Riesling, and didn't have that leathery aftertaste that I mentioned in the previous Reisling. This Riesling tasted like pear and honey with some acidity behind it. Although I had the wine with some hotpot, I didn't think the wine subtracted or added my experience.

Comments